The Children’s Place offers training programs that are developed and presented by its uniquely qualified staff of professionals. Each member has credentials and experience specific to the subject material they present, so you are assured of a training experienced tailored to your specific needs.
Some of the trainings we offer are:
- Infant Massage
- Child Development
- Indicators of Child Abuse and Neglect and the Role of a Mandated Reporter
- Age Appropriate Discipline that Works!
- The impact of Trauma on Children’s Functioning Behavior
- Helping Young Traumatized Children Heal
- Understanding Divorce Through a Child’s Eyes
- Understanding Loss and Grief in Young Children
All trainings listed above can be customized for individual groups with content or time. All trainings are offered at the rate of $100 per hour.
For information on our training offerings please contact Carrie Zellmer, Vice President of Programs at email@example.com or 816-363-1898